FREE Put-in-bay hotel breakfast, Wi-fi, & Recreation
Free daily free daily continental breakfast for every guest, resort-wide free Wi-Fi, pet-friendly rooms, and onsite golf cart rentals to get around the island are the heart of the friendly service offered at our casual hotel on Put-in-Bay. We’re also home to the only indoor/outdoor pool on South Bass Island, with the ever-lively Buckeye Tiki Bar right beside it.
Your comfortable accommodations are just a short walk to the Put-in-Bay Shopping District as well as the Put-in-Bay Boat Docks & Marinas. In the evening, our location assures a comfortable, peaceful night of sleep in a wooded residential area. Our tiki bar serves up classic cocktails poolside with two 60 inch big screens showing all the local favorite sporting events. Your Put-in-Bay Vacation is sure to be a memorable one when visiting our facility!
- FREE daily continental breakfast
- FREE High-Speed Wi-Fi
- Seasonal Indoor/Outdoor Pool (May- September)
- Buckeye Bar with Poolside Seating
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 10-Person Hot Tub
- Onsite Golf Cart Rentals
- Pet-Friendly Rooms Available ($)
- TV in Lobby
- Self Parking (limited space)
- Family Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Resort pet policy
Bay Lodging Resort is a pet friendly hotel that understands pets are an extension of your family. That’s why our hotel proudly opens its doors to our guests with four-legged canine friends. We gladly welcome our guests traveling with small dogs at our property on Put-in-Bay, Ohio, subject to state and local laws and regulations.
Please note the following policies:
1. Pet reservations need to be made by calling 1-(833) 229-5634. Only certain room types are pet friendly, and there is a limited number of these rooms. Booking online does NOT guarantee that your pet may stay with us!
2. Service animals accompanying persons with disabilities are always accepted.
3. There is a maximum of one (1) pet allowed per room.
4. Pet(s) must weigh under 20 lbs.
5. Pet(s) must not be left unattended in the hotel room AT ANY TIME.
6. A non-refundable pet cleaning fee of $40.00 per day is required for each pet.
7. Pet(s) must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest at all times.
8. Pet(s) must comply with local legislation requirements.
9. Pet(s) must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is inside the guest’s room.
10. Pet(s) are not allowed in any food and beverage facility or public pool area of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to service animals.
11. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet(s) on hotel property and in the local neighborhood.
12. Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
13. Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room when pet(s) are not present.
14. Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners, staff, and operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet(s).
15.The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of any pet damages.
16. A veterinarian certificate certifying that the guest’s pet(s) are vaccinated and that they are free from parasites is required.
17. Guests are responsible for all property damages and personal injuries resulting from their pet(s).
PUT-IN-BAY CANCELLATION POLICY
There is a 50% deposit at the time of booking. When reservations are made day of arrival, full amount will be charged and no refund will be given if cancelled or a no show. Cancellations must be received by email. This policy includes changing of dates, length of stay or room type. This cancellation policy goes into effect as soon as the reservation is made.
10-Person Suite Reservations:
There is a 50% deposit at the time of booking. Cancellations must be received by email. Please reply to your confirmation email to cancel. Cancellations made at least 90 days prior to arrival date will result in a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations made between 89-45 days prior to arrival date will result in a $100 cancellation fee. Cancellations made 44 days or less will result in a forfeit of deposit. Once within the 44 days prior to arrival date, no changes can be made to the length of stay, date, or room type. No exceptions will be made. When reservations are made day of arrival, full amount will be charged and no refund will be given if cancelled or a no show. This cancellation policy goes into effect as soon as the reservation is made. All reservations will require a $250 security deposit upon arrival.
2-Bedroom Suite Reservations:
There is a $25 cancellation fee per Suite when received 15 days or more prior to scheduled date of arrival. Cancellations received 14 days or less before arrival will result in the loss of the deposit. No exceptions can be made. All weekend reservations, those that include a Friday and/or Saturday stay, will require a $250 security deposit upon arrival.
All other Room Reservations:
There is a $25 cancellation fee per room when received 15 days or more prior to scheduled date of arrival. Cancellations received 14 days or less before arrival will result in the loss of the deposit. No exceptions can be made.